Aquafix Property Maintenance
Wet room design and installation is a job for professional fitters.
Wet room installation includes creating a channel in the floor to allow water to drain away. The floor needs to be sloped, and the entire room needs to be tanked so that it is fully waterproofed. The installation needs to include water drainage, waterproofing and tile design options.
The best part about a wetroom is that you can create a bespoke design to suit your individual tastes. You can choose whether your shower valves are concealed or exposed. Some modern country bathroom designs look good with exposed valves. These are also easier to install. However, concealed pipework offers a sleek modern look and is a very popular option. Do you want a fixed shower head or do you want the option of a handheld shower? A fixed showerhead may be inconvenient as you will be getting your hair wet every time that you use it.
Why you should choose us for your wetroom installation in London
- We are experienced plumbers who can take on any task in a reasonable timescale.
- We are considered by many as the go-to plumbers in London
- Our customer satisfaction is built up on trust, hard work and dedication which makes us one of the best plumbers in London
- We have built up our reputation over the years as one of the most reliable plumbers in London
For a trusted plumber in London look no further and call us on: 07932 035 036.
Aquafix Property Maintenance specialise in the following:
- Wetrooms and Bathrooms London
- Plumbing Installations London
- Maintenance London
- Repairs London
- Boiler Installations And Maintenance London
- 24 Hour Plumbing Emergencies London
- Wet Rooms London
- Bathrooms London
- Bathroom Installation London
- Toilet Installation London
- Wetroom Fitters London
- Ensuite Bathroom Fitter London
- Wetroom Installation London
- Wetroom Supply And Fit London
- Disabled Toilets Installation London
- Disabled Toilet Fitters London
- Disabled Wetroom Fitters London
What Does A Wet Room Installation Cost?
A wetroom installation cost will depend on the style and materials used. Generally, a wetroom will cost between £5,000 – £10,000 to fit. The cost will go up if you wish to pay for the full tanking, installation, tiling and shower suite.
You will need to consider the style of your bathroom. The tiles that you choose can be of any pattern or material. Remember that if you decide to use porous tiles, they will need to be treated every few months. Non-porous tiles are usually the preferred option as they require little maintenance. You will also be able to decide on the shelving and shower fittings that you wish to install. There are various options available, and the fittings that you choose will effect the overall price of the installation.
The design of your wetroom can be created according to your specific budget. There is a wide range of designs and themes available and we will be happy to discuss your specific requirements and help you create your perfect wetroom.
Ask today about our great value bathroom installations.
Contact Aquafix Property Maintenance
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Aquafix Property Maintenance via telephone – 07932 035 036.
Aquafix Property Maintenance – Bathroom Installation London